I really dont want to write this but I told myself I need to be recommitted to the game bigger and better than ever, so here we go!
Saturday: Make the best of a good situation.
My wing, who is a RAFC calls me up and we decide to go out that night. We go to my usual spot, a 18 and up hip hop club. I really dont like the club, but its where the people go so its the spot when I go downtown.
We go in and the club is hot as usual, with a lot of girls and guys in there. However as its one of these dance clubs, all the guys are vultures and simply want to grind up on whoever they can. There are no attractive women not dancing with a loser or being protected by friends.
I head straight to the bar as usual, as this is the best place to spit game. My dumbass wing keeps asking me questions and makes idiotic statements like "Move! No one can see you back here! What are you doing?!" He just wants to grind up on someone and get excited. He doesnt understand the game, nor is willing to learn it. I need a real wing. I digress.
We circle the club at least 7 times while he looks for someone to grind on. Of course as were doing that, we are losing value every time. I start playing games on my phone and making small talk with regulars and random guys I know. At one time I had a perfect 3 set, but my wing whined again about not being able to dance or be seen so I didn't go in. He's my friend, but he's an idiot when it comes to game. Anyways...
We eventually get around to finding a 3 set with a HB5 HB6 and HB7. The 7 is the target, so I engage the 5 first and start dancing with her. As I'm doing that, my wing goes straight for the 7 like a vulture. I stop dancing after a song and dance with the 6. My wing has now been blown out after 2 songs. He sits there by himself RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY SET looking like a loser. Some guy with an afro comes in on the 7 after he gets blown out.
The rest of the night I dance with the 6 and just let things go. The afro man had the 7 drinking out of his beer... and my wing was hovering around by himself the rest of the night. Things should have gone much better.
THINGS TO WORK ON
- Opening - 3 Second rule. I need to open ASAP, get into warm-up sets early.
- Wingman rules- Self explanatory.
No comments:
Post a Comment